This is our weekly roundup of links for 12/10/2018-12/15/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- New Issue on the Immutability of God by Credo Magazine https://credomag.com/magazine_issue/the-immutability-of-god/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Christmas Peace: What You Can’t Buy in a Storey by Brianna Lambert over at Morning by Morning http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/12/11/christmas-peace/
- When the Memories of Sin Remain by Lara D’Entremont over at Deeply Whole Magazine https://www.deeplyrootedmag.com/blogs/blog/when-the-memories-of-sin-remain
- Cracker Cisters and the Fountain of Living Water by Christina Fox over at Revive Our Hearts https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/cracked-cisterns-and-fountain-living-water/
- A Prayer for the Church by Lara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/a-prayer-for-the-church#disqus_thread
- Love the Christian Who Drives You Crazy by Lara D’Entremont over at Revive Our Hearts https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/love-christian-who-drives-you-crazy/#.XBKqko6i1hk.facebook
- How to be a Justice Seeker by Christy Britton over at The Good Book Blog https://www.thegoodbook.com/blog/interestingthoughts/2018/12/13/how-to-be-a-justice-seeker/
- Godly Men Understand Forgiveness and Redemption by Brittany Allen over at Whole Magazine http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/godly-men-understand-forgiveness-and-redemption#disqus_thread
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Participating in the Life of the Church as a Pastor’s Wife by Emily Hubbard http://servantsofgrace.org/participating-in-the-life-of-the-church-as-a-pastors-wife/
- Breaking In To Community by Christy Rood http://servantsofgrace.org/breaking-in-to-community/
- A Willingness To Go Where the Lord Sovereignly Wills by Joseph Hamrick http://servantsofgrace.org/a-willingness-to-go-where-the-lord-sovereignly-wills/
- Our Broken Tongue Points Us to Jesus by Justin Huffman http://servantsofgrace.org/our-broken-tongue-points-us-to-jesus/
- How to Help Sufferers When You Don’t Know What to Say by Lara D’Entremont http://servantsofgrace.org/how-to-help-sufferers-when-you-dont-know-what-to-say/
- Joy in Christ During a Busy Season by Kyle Bjerga http://servantsofgrace.org/joy-in-christ-during-a-busy-season/
- Don’t Let Suffering Silence Your Prayers by Lianna Davis http://servantsofgrace.org/dont-let-suffering-silence-your-prayers/
- Sadness and Hope in Christ Alone During Christmas by Dustin Mace http://servantsofgrace.org/sadness-and-hope-in-christ-alone-during-christmas/
- Three Ways to be Sure Your Encouragement is Effective by Kimberly Cummings http://servantsofgrace.org/three-ways-to-be-sure-your-encouragement-is-effective/
- Keeping Jesus at the Center of the Season by Carolyn Lacey http://servantsofgrace.org/keeping-jesus-at-the-center-of-the-season/