This is our weekly roundup of links for 12/18/2017-12/23/2017 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Unexpected Grace in a Secular place: Revitalizing a Church in Maine by Owen Strachan over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/unexpected-grace-secular-place-revitalizing-maine/
How To Begin A Bible-Reading Habit in 2018 by Paul Martin over at Challies https://www.challies.com/articles/how-to-begin-a-bible-reading-habit-in-2018/
What Expository Preaching Is Not by H.B. Charles https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/what-expository-preaching-is-not
Our Contributors Articles from Around the Web
Each week we will be featuring articles our writers write at a variety of places like TGC, Desiring God, For the Church, ERLC, and more.
The Marvelous Condescension of Christmas by Justin Huffman. http://gcdiscipleship.com/2017/12/24/the-marvelous-condescension-of-christmas/
When Your Reconciliation Doesn’t Reconcile by Gaye Clark. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/when-reconciliation-doesnt-reconcile/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles on our website this past week.
1) Why Does the Church Matter? by Justin Huffman http://servantsofgrace.org/why-does-church-matter/
2) Joy in the Journey by Michael Milton. http://servantsofgrace.org/joy-in-the-journey/
3) Why Justification by Faith Alone is Necessary for Good Works by Matt Perman. http://servantsofgrace.org/why-justification-by-faith-alone-is-necessary-for-good-works/
4) The Three Offices of Christ by Matt Adams. http://servantsofgrace.org/the-three-offices-of-christ/
5) The Patient God by Nick Batzig http://servantsofgrace.org/the-patient-god/
6) Remembering RC Sproul: Our Need for Theological Giants in the Church Today http://servantsofgrace.org/episode-124-remembering-rc-sproul-need-theological-giants-church-today/
7) What is the Doctrine of Justification? by Matt Perman http://servantsofgrace.org/what-is-the-doctrine-of-justification/
8) Why Contend for the Faith? by Costi Hinn http://servantsofgrace.org/why-contend-for-the-faith/
9) Please Stop Saying “God Told Me” by Josh Buice. http://servantsofgrace.org/please-stop-saying-god-told/
10) Why Justification by Faith Alone is Necessary for Good Works by Matt Perman. http://servantsofgrace.org/why-justification-by-faith-alone-is-necessary-for-good-works/
Quote: “A praying Christian is a useful Christian in the world.” -Jeremiah Burroughs