This is our weekly roundup of links for 11/27/2017-12/2/2017 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Episode 29 of the Pastors Talk Podcast. Jonathan Leeman asks Mark Dever about sermon preparation. https://www.9marks.org/interview/episode29/
Help for the Beat-Up Pastor by Erik Raymond over at For the Church. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/help-for-the-beat-up-pastor
How Much Should a Pastor Tell His Wife? by Dave Harvey over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/much-pastor-tell-wife-2/
Our Contributors Articles from Around the Web
Each week we will be featuring articles our writers write at a variety of places like TGC, Desiring God, For the Church, ERLC, and more.
Spiritual Armor for Spiritual Warfare by Justin Huffman over at Take and Seal. https://www.takeandseal.com/blog/spiritual-armor-for-spiritual-warfare
Teach Them To Give Thanks by Christy Britton over at Revive Our Hearts. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/teach-them-give-thanks/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles on our website this past week.
1) If God Exists, Why Doesn’t He Reveal Himself to Me? by Timothy Massaro http://servantsofgrace.org/god-exists-doesnt-reveal/
2) Doug Bond- The Poetric Wonder of Isaac Watts (A Long Line of Godly Men Profile) http://servantsofgrace.org/episode-122-doug-bond-poetic-wonder-isaac-watts-long-line-godly-men-profile/
3) Theology is for You and Me by Dave Jenkins http://servantsofgrace.org/theology-is-for-you-and-me/
4) When You Have Made Your Husband Into An Idol by Lara Dentremont http://servantsofgrace.org/made-husband-idol/
5) Seven Ways to Cultivate Holiness in the Christian Life by Dave Jenkins http://servantsofgrace.org/seven-ways-cultivate-holiness-christian-life/
6) Knowledge Without Zeal by Josh Buice http://servantsofgrace.org/knowledge-without-zeal/
7) Are You Wishing Your Life Away? by James Williams http://servantsofgrace.org/wishing-life-away/
8) Please Stop Saying– “God Told Me” by Josh Buice http://servantsofgrace.org/please-stop-saying-god-told/
9) Luther and Discipleship by Josh Buice http://servantsofgrace.org/luther-and-discipleship/
10) 9 Things You Need To Know About the Power of Friendship by Kevin Carson http://servantsofgrace.org/9-things-need-know-power-friendships/
11) Bible Reading: Duty or Delight? by Landon Coelman http://servantsofgrace.org/bible-reading-duty-delight/
Quote: “To wield the sword of the Spirit successfully, we must read it habitually, diligently, intelligently, and prayerfully.” -J.C. Ryle