This is our weekly roundup of links for 1/8/2018-1/13/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- A Pastor Who Repents Can Be Forgiven But Should Not Be Restored by Jonathan Leeman over at the Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/01/11/why-repentant-pastors-should-be-forgiven-but-not-restored-to-the-pulpit/
- Russell Moore on How to Engage Politics with a Kingdom Mindset. https://ftc.co/resource-library/conversations/russell-moore-on-how-to-engage-politics-with-a-kingdom-mindset
- A Giant Has Fallen Among Us: MBTS Remembers R.C. Sproul over at FTC. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/a-giant-has-fallen-among-us-mbts-remembers-r-c-sproul
- 9 Marks Journal Church Discipline: Medicine for the Body. https://www.9marks.org/journal/church-discipline-medicine-for-the-body/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- What Do You Do When God Seems Dull? by Christy Britton over at GCD. http://gcdiscipleship.com/2018/01/09/what-do-you-do-when-god-seems-dull/
- Putting People Before Policies in Church Discipline by Nathan Pickowicz over at 9Marks. https://www.9marks.org/article/putting-people-before-policies-in-church-discipline/
- Human Trafficking: Awareness Is Just the Beginning by Christy Britton over at Intersect. http://intersectproject.org/faith-and-culture/human-trafficking-awareness-just-beginning/
- How a Busy Mom Finds Time to Pray by Stacy Reoach over at the Radical Blog. http://www.radical.net/blog/post/how-a-busy-mom-finds-time-to-pray
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top twelve most read articles on our website this past week.
- Where Do You Find Life? by Christina Fox. http://servantsofgrace.org/where-do-you-find-life/
- Longing for God’s Word by Dave Jenkins. http://servantsofgrace.org/longing-for-gods-word/
- Counseling Pornography Addicts by David Dunham. http://servantsofgrace.org/counseling-pornography-addicts/
- Sermon: The Glory of the Father in the Son from John 14:13-14 delivered by Dave Jenkins. http://servantsofgrace.org/80-glory-father-sonsermon/
- Who Is Jonathan Edwards? by Obbie Tyler. http://servantsofgrace.org/who-is-jonathan-edwards/
- Who is Martin Luther? by James Forbis. https://servantsofgrace.org/who-is-martin-luther/
- The Path to Happiness by Charlie Handren. https://servantsofgrace.org/the-path-to-happiness/
- The Necessity of Bible Intake in the Christian Life by James Williams. https://servantsofgrace.org/the-necessity-of-bible-intake-in-the-christian-life/
- Reformation as Rediscovery of the Gospel by Matthew Barrett. https://servantsofgrace.org/reformation-rediscovery-gospel/
- Seven Ways to Cultivate Holiness in the Christian Life by Dave Jenkins. https://servantsofgrace.org/seven-ways-cultivate-holiness-christian-life/
- Sola Scriptura: The Heart of the Reformation by Nathan Pickowicz. https://servantsofgrace.org/sola-scriptura-heart-reformation/
- The Reformation, Preaching, and What is Needed Today by Josh Buice. https://servantsofgrace.org/reformation-preaching-needed-today/
- Sola Fide: Trusting in the One Who Saves by Grant Castleberry. http://servantsofgrace.org/sola-fide-trusting-in-the-one-who-saves/
Quote: “The way to be anxious about nothing is to be prayerful about everything.” D.A. Carson