On the eleventh episode of the Ask us Anything Podcast, Joey asks, “What is the place of discernment and sound doctrine in the Christian Life?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The importance of biblical discernment for the Christian life.
- The Christian’s attitude in discernment.
- A Three-Fold Grid for Discernment
- Good biblical theology helps Christians to discern between what is right and what is wrong.
- The importance of doctrinal discernment in the Christian life.
- Three practical points Christian can implement into their lives and learn to be more discerning.
- Biblical Discernment and Church History.
- True discernment requires diligent study of the Scriptures.
If you have a question you’d like to see answered please email me.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!