On today’s episode, James writes in and asks, “Dave, I’ve been struggling in my prayer life. Can you please help me understand the relationship between the grace of God and prayer?
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What an abortion is
- Biblical Evidence for the Pro-Life position
- Statistics on Abortion
- Helping the Church Be About Life from the Womb to the Tomb and Everywhere In-Between
- Ministering to those who have had an abortion.
- Why Christians should be against abortion and support adoption.
- Why Christians should care about ethical issues.
- A response to the emotional argument on abortion.
- The wrongness of infanticide.
- Check out this issue of Theology for Life on Standing for Life in a Culture of Death http://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/standing-life-culture-death/
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!