On today’s episode, Sam asks us, “What is a ‘biblical sexual ethic?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Creator-creature distinction.
- Providing the right diagnosis and the right remedy in the gospel.
- Sound doctrine and biblical ethics.
- 1 Timothy 1:8-11 and a biblical ethic and biblical sexuality.
- The gospel, biblical sexuality, and biblical ethics.
- Standing on the authority of God’s Word for the Christian life and ministry.
If you have a question you’d like to see answered please email me.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!