Over the month of October, we have posted twelve articles here at Servants of Grace as part of a series exploring spiritual warfare. The purpose of this series is to help our readers understand what spiritual warfare is, strategies to engage biblically in spiritual warfare, and how to walk in the power of the Holy Spirit. To that end, the contributors have endeavored to help you understand what the book of Titus teaches so you can apply it’s message to your lives.
I hope this series has encouraged you, exalted in King Jesus, and has helped you grow in the grace of God.
Here are the articles in order:
1) Pastoral Ministry and Four Strategies for Spiritual Warfare by Nick Batzig
2) Spiritual Warfare and Growing in the Grace of God by Dave Jenkins
3) Spiritual Warfare and the Power of Scripture by Dave Jenkins
4) Spiritual Warfare is Routine by David Dunham
5) Spiritual Warfare and the Full Armor of God by Mike Boling
6) Exegetical Paper on Ephesians 6:10-20 by Mike Boling
7) The Importance of Church Unity During Times of Warfare by Zach Barnhart
8) Preparing for Spiritual Warfare by Dave Jenkins
9) The Full Armor of God by Dave Jenkins
10) Spiritual Warfare and the In-breaking Kingdom by Jason Garwood
11) The Four All’s of Prayer by Dave Jenkins
12) Spiritual Warfare in the Realm of Assurance by Jason Helopoulos