On today’s episode, Sean writes in and asks, “Dave can you please help me learn some keys to sermon listening and note-taking during the sermon?
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why you should open your Bible and keep it open as your pastor preaches.
- How to learn to listen for key ideas/points.
- Learn to interpret the biblical text from your pastor.
- Why a real love for God will produce a love for His Word, His people, and His church.
- Why listening well and taking good notes during sermons are a means to help you grow in grace.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!