What you’ll hear in this episode
- The difference between general and special revelation.
- Why those in the presuppositional school of apologetics should believe in natural theology.
- The importance of natural theology to the rest of Christian theology.
- The witness of the created world.
- A brief outline of the four types of consciences taught in Scripture.
- The importance of Christians having a good understanding of conscience.
- How a good understanding of conscience relates to the work of pastors and ministry leaders in helping equip the people of God.
you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share
it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long
way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!