On this new theology segment of the Servants of Grace Podcast, Dave Jenkins looks at the dangers of theological liberalism, including the history behind it, and how it affects the Church today, along with the doctrine of biblical inerrancy.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What theological liberalism is.
- The history surrounding theological liberalism.
- Liberalism, the Church, and Inerrancy.
- What higher and lower criticism are and why they matter.
- The 20th century a time of anxiety, biblical criticism, and evolution.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of the Servants of Grace Podcast!