Welcome to the ninety-ninth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Ryan Huguley- 8 Hours or Less: Writing Faithful Sermons Faster (Moody, 2017)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Ryan’s definition of a faithful sermon.
- How Ryan divides his time in his week of sermon preparation.
- Why determining a deadline for each milestone helps in weekly sermon preparation.
- Some of the most common factors that increase the amount of time spent preparing each week.
- Encouragement for the pastor who is burned out from sermon preparation.
- How to prepare our heart and mind to preach the Word.
- Preaching and spiritual warfare.
About the Guest:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!