Welcome to the ninety-six episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Christopher Ash about his book, Married for God: Making Your Marriage the Best It Can Be (Crossway, 2016).
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How to deal with baggage in marriage with the grace of God.
- The purpose of marriage.
- The pattern the Lord intended for marriage.
- How do deal with unrealistic expectations in marriage.
- God’s purpose for singleness.
- The point of sex and intimacy.
- The purpose of having children.
- How Christopher deals with difficulty in his own marriage.
About the Guest:
Christopher Ash is a pastor and author. He was Director of the Proclamation Trust’s Cornhill Training Course from 2004-2015. He is married to Carolyn and they have four children and three grandchildren.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!