Welcome to the eighty-eighth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave interviews Timothy Smith Chief Development Office for the Museum of the Bible.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Tim’s life, marriage, and ministry.
- The work of the Museum of the Bible.
- What Tim does at the Museum of the Bible.
- How big the problem of biblical illiteracy is in the United States.
- How the Museum of the Bible seeks to address the problem of biblical illiteracy.
- The challenge of getting non-religious people to care about the Museum of the Bible.
- The Museum of the Bible’s One Million Names campaign and how people can get involved in it.
- Some ways church and ministry leaders can get involved in the work of the Museum of the Bible.
- What churches can do as a whole to get involved in the work of the Museum of the Bible.
- How the Museum of the Bible is aiming to reach people domestically and internationally.
- The most interesting exhibits and artifacts in the Museum of the Bible.
- Tim’s relational approach to fundraising.
About the Guest:
In his 35-year career, Tim Smith has become one of the world’s leading experts in in fundraising and building capacity for non-profit organizations. Today, Tim is engaged in the biggest challenge of his career, leading the effort to raise $1 Billion dollars for the Museum of the Bible. Tim has a special compassion and skill to help leaders raise the funds necessary to resource Kingdom initiatives. Tim is the Chief Development Officer of Museum of the Bible.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!