Welcome to the eighty-first episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis interview Gaye Clark on her new role as the Director of Woman’s Initiatives at Servants of Grace along with the state of woman’s ministry in the church today.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Gaye’s life, and ministry.
- Gaye’s experience writing and editing.
- Dave and James thoughts on what kinds of articles we are looking for from women.
- Gaye’s role as the director of woman’s initiatives here at Servants of Grace.
- What the new woman’s initiative is all about.
- Gaye’s perspective on the strength of woman’s ministry today.
- Gaye’s perspective on the weaknesses of woman’s ministry today.
- Excellent resources that will help women grow in God’s grace.
About the Guest:
Gaye Clark works as a cardiac nurse in Augusta, Georgia, and as part time correspondent for WORLD magazine. She also volunteers with iCare, a local faith-based organization that provides assistance to trafficked victims. She is also the widow of Jim Clark. She writes in her free time about sex trafficking, Christian living, and lay-ministry. She has two adult children, Anna and Nathan. She is the Director of Woman’s Initiatives at Servants of Grace. Follow Gaye Clark on Twitter and Facebook.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!