Welcome to the fifty-seventh episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Dr. Ray Ortlund about his book Marriage and the Mystery of the Gospel (Crossway, 2016)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Dr. Ortlund’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- What a joyful confidence in marriage as God originally gave it to us look like.
- How will we once again see reformation and revival in our land.
- How husbands can both prize and praise their wife.
- How Christians can champion biblical sexual ethics.
- The critical nature of repentance as it relates to our witness as Christians.
- How Dr. Ortlund deals with marital difficulty in his own marriage.
- Two things Dr. Ortlund says to men struggling with sexual sin.
About the Author:
Raymond C. Ortlund Jr. is the pastor of Immanuel Church in Nashville, Tennessee. He is the author of several books, including the Preaching the Word commentary on Isaiah, as well as a contributor to the ESV Study Bible. He and his wife, Jani, have four children.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!