Welcome to the 146th episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins talks with Rosaria Butterfield about her book, The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World (Crossway, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Learning how to be a courageous Christian.
- The importance of our identity in Christ.
- The radical nature of Christian hospitality.
- How Christians should engage their neighbors with the gospel as we are aiming to be hospitable with them.
- The difference between evangelistic hospitality and radical hospitality.
About the Guest
Rosaria Butterfield (PhD, Ohio State University) is an author, speaker, pastor’s wife, homeschool mom, and former professor of English and women’s studies at Syracuse University. She is the author of The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert and Openness Unhindered.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!