Welcome to the 132nd episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins talks with Dr. Ed Welch about his book A Small Book About A Big Problem: Meditations on Anger, Patience, and Peace (New Growth Press, 2017)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Anger and spiritual growth.
- The blinding nature of anger.
- The differences between men and women when it comes to anger and how they change.
- Learning how to be alert to our problem with anger.
- The difference between righteous and unrighteous anger.
- Praying for difficult people and entrusting them to the Lord.
- Some proper ways to deal with anger.
- How Pastors and ministry leaders can better minister to angry people.
- Listening as a form of hospitality and being humble.
About the Guest:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!