On today’s episode, Alex writes in and asks, “I have a friend who is really struggling with depression and discouragement. Can you please help me to encourage him and even myself when I get discouraged and depressed?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Facing discouragement and disappointment with the gospel.
- Facing discouragement and disappointment with God’s people in the local church.
- How to help and counsel friends facing discouragement and disappointment with the gospel.
- Learning to be a loyal, caring, and concerned friend.
- The importance of preaching the biblical gospel to ourselves so we will treasure Christ alone.
If you have a question you’d like to see answered please email me.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!