Over the month of June, we have posted many articles here at Servants of Grace as part of a series on the Deity of Christ. The purpose of this series is to help Christians think through what the deity of Christ and it’s importance to the Christian faith.
This series has endeavored to help you our readers think through the crucial doctrine of Deity of Christ that is under attack from cults. To that end, the contributors have endeavored to help you understand what Scripture and church history teaches about the deity of Christ in order to contend for the Christian faith.
I hope this series has encouraged you, exalted in King Jesus, and has helped you grow in the grace of God.
Here are the articles in order:
1) Jesus the Divine Word by Dave Jenkins
2) Seeing But Not Believing by Dave Jenkins
3) The Revelation of the Father and the Son by Nick Batzig
4) Jesus, the True Light of the World by Dave Jenkins
5) The Strongest Evidence for the Deity of the Son by Nick Batzig
6) Killing Arianism With a Cross: Why Christ’s Deity Matters by Zach Barnhart
7) Why Did God Come as a Man? Part 1 by Dave Jenkins
8) Jesus’ Growth in Wisdom and Knowledge by Craig Hurst
9) Why Did God Come As a Man? Part 2 by Dave Jenkins
10) Why Did God Come As a Man Final by Dave Jenkins
11) Responding to the Claims of Deity by Jesus by Dave Jenkins
12) Four Important Implications to Jesus’ Claim to be One with God by Dave Jenkins
13) The Hypostatic Union: Its Construct and Importance for the Believer by Mike Boling
14) Jesus the Resurrection Life by Dave Jenkins
15) The Incarnation and High Priestly Ministry of Jesus by Dave Jenkins
16) A Balanced Study of the God-Man by David Dunham
17) Arianism: Early Church Heresy and the Doctrine of Christ by Brian Cosby
18) The Human Growth of Jesus by Nick Batzig