Servantsofgrace Ministries is not a registered 501C organization so your donations will not be tax deductible. We do however appreciate your donations. Donations will be used for the purpose of buying books, commentaries and also help off-set the cost of hosting the website. If you have questions about where the donations or would like to know specifically where the money the donations has gone you can contact us at http://servantsofgrace.org/contact/
Read More »
- The Importance of Praying With Your Spouse
- Why We Pray by William Phillip
- What is the biblical evidence for the imputation of Adam’s Sin?
- #16: Jesus and Nicodemus: What Does it Mean to Be Born Again?[Sermon]
- Inheritance of Tears: Trusting the Lord of Life When Death Visits the Womb
- Crucified with Christ: How the Cross Kills Sin
- Older Men Speaking into Younger Men’s Lives
- Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids
- Why is the doctrine of the imputation of Adam’s sin important?
- Heaven, How I Got Here The Story of The Thief On The Cross
- 15 Questions for Following Christ on Social Media
- No More Consciousness of Sin?
- A New Apostolic Reformation
- Mortification: Seven Phases Along the Sin-Killing Continuum