Servantsofgrace Ministries is not a registered 501C organization so your donations will not be tax deductible. We do however appreciate your donations. Donations will be used for the purpose of buying books, commentaries and also help off-set the cost of hosting the website. If you have questions about where the donations or would like to know specifically where the money the donations has gone you can contact us at http://servantsofgrace.org/contact/
Read More »
- 2000 Years of Christ’s Power Part One: The Age Of The Early Church Fathers
- Is the Reformation Still Relevant Today?
- Jesus, the Truer and Greater Moses
- The Storytelling God: Seeing the Glory of Jesus in His Parables
- #151: Walter C. Kaiser, Jr. – Biblical Portraits of Creation[Podcast]
- Life in Christ: Studies in 1 John
- Jewish Life and Thought Among Greeks and Romans
- #150: Mark Wilson – Victory Through the Lamb[Podcast]
- #149: Michael Barrett – The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible[Podcast]
- A Vine-Ripened Life: Spiritual Fruitfulness through Abiding in Christ
- Jesus Is Better Than Marriage and Singleness
- Weekly Roundup 10/20/2014-10/25/2014
- Prayer: Just Do It!
- #3: Hosea & Jesus: Mercy, Not Sacrifice[Sermon]