Welcome to the fourtieth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Megan Hill about her book Praying Together: The Priority and Privilege of Prayer: In Our Homes, Communities, and Churches (Crossway, 2016)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Megan Hill’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- The foundations of Christians praying together.
- The fruits of Christian praying together.
- Some ways Christians can engage in prayer together.
- How corporate prayer has shaped her own life.
- Books on prayer that have shaped her own understanding of prayer.
- Three pieces of advice that will help new or seasoned writers to improve in their craft.
- Her prayer for the book.
About the Author:
Megan Hill is a pastor’s wife and a pastor’s daughter who has spent her life praying with others. She serves on the editorial board for Christianity Today and is a regular contributor to Her.meneutics and the Gospel Coalition.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!