Welcome to the thirty-second episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Dr. Bob Kellemen, author of Gospel-Centered Counseling: How Christ Changes Lives.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Dr. Kellemen’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- How we apply the Gospel to suffering.
- A Gospel-centered approach to growing in God’s grace.
- Current trends he sees in church based counseling ministry.
- Areas of opportunity in the biblical counseling movement.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!