Welcome to the twenty-ninth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Doug Bond, author of The Mighty Weakness of John Knox.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Doug’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- Who was John Knox?
- How John Knox’s theology can help Pastors, ministry leaders, and Bible study leaders in their ministries.
- How John Knox prayer life can help Christians today.
- The contributions of John Knox to Reformed Theology.
- The need for men like John Knox in our own day.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!