Welcome to the twenty-eighth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Jared C. Wilson, author of Unparalleled: How Christianity’s Uniqueness Makes It Compelling.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Jared’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- A Gospel-Centered Approach to Apologetics.
- Community and Christian doctrine.
- Mirrors and the truth of Christianity.
- His next writing project.
- Books that have shaped his writing.
- Advice for Bible college and seminary students.
- Why Christians should read fiction.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!