Welcome to the twenty-sixth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Each week I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. This week, I’m joined by the Associate Editor of Servants of Grace, Jason Garwood and we talk about how to care for your pastor.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Care for your Pastor by making sure they have a pastor.
- Care for your Pastor by caring for your Pastor’s wife.
- Care for your Pastor by building relationships with your Pastor and his family.
- Care for your Pastor by encouraging him in practical ways to read the Bible and godly books for the purpose of his spiritual growth.
- How the congregation can care for the pastor’s wife.
- How to be befriend your pastor.
- How to help out your pastor.
- The need for pastors to have accountability.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!