Welcome to the twenty-fifth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Each week I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. This week, I’m joined by Dr. Dane Ortlund, author of Edwards on the Christian Life: Alive to the Beauty of God.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- His life ministry, marriage, and upcoming writing projects.
- Who was Jonathan Edwards?
- Why Jonathan Edwards life and thought continues to be so influential.
- Lessons that Pastors and ministry leaders can learn from Edwards’s ministry.
- Three of the greatest theological contributions Edwards made to the study of theology.
- The place of beauty in the Christian life.
- Why Christians should study church history.
- The Place of Gentleness in Edwards thought
- Recommended books for learning more about Jonathan Edwards.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!