Welcome to the forty-seventh episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Andrew Walker about the first three volumes in the Gospel for Life series on Racial Reconciliation, Religious Liberty, and Same Sex-Marriage (B&H, 2016)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Andrew’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- What is religious liberty?
- How religious liberty is under attack in our culture.
- How should the church respond to challenges on religious liberty.
- How the church engage on the issue of racial reconciliation with grace and truth and speak the truth in love on issues related to race.
- How the church should speak on to issues related to same sex marriage.
- How Pastors and ministry leaders should prepare the people they lead to develop a biblical worldview.
About the Author:
Andrew T. Walker serves as Director of Policy Studies at the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. He and his wife Christian live in Franklin, TN with their two daughters.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!