Welcome to the forty-third episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and Jason Garwood talk about how Christian leaders should use social media.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How to be slow to speak and quick to listen on social media.
- Social media and stewarding your time well.
- The need for accountability in the Christian life.
- The idol of social media.
- What thoughtful Christian engagement online looks like.
- Stewardship verses platform.
- How Christian leaders can use social media well.
- How Christian leaders should shepherd church members online.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!